Thursday, December 25, 2008

Visual Studio 2008, Intellisense not working after statment completion

Since I upgraded to visual studio 2008, my intellisense stop working. When i complete the statment, i am not getting the intellisense to finish my statement, but if i hit Ctrl + Space, my intellisense was popping up, but that's not enough for me. Everytime i can't hit the keys to get my statement complete. So i just poked into the various option for making things working properly.

When i look into the Tools->Option ->Text Editor->C# (My programming language) - The two checkbox under the statement completion, was unchecked, having checked out the two options, my intellisense starts working.

So, if you have any issues like, intellisense not working, try this approach first.

Happy Programming

No comments:

Post a Comment